Praga returns to the runway
Praga Cars UK will be adding drama to one of the UK’s most exciting car enthusiast events, Supercar Fest the Runway at Sywell Aerodrome on 28 – 29 May as it takes a mid-season break from the popular Praga Cup UK one-make race series. Praga’s activities at one of the UK’s most successful private airfields will be full of drama, and reminding visitors that the Czech brand also has a successful aviation division.
Back by popular demand, Praga has been invited to attend the event and exhibit the two R1 factory cars currently competing in the Praga Cup; Goldie 2.0 and Everest. The R1s will be on display for any fans wanting to try out a seat, as well as showing the supercars how it’s done on the Runway with demos at 11:30 and 15:00 on both days.
Fans will also have the chance to meet Praga’s Guest Drivers Jimmy Broadbent, Ben Collins, Jay Morton and Gordie Mutch, who will be holding ‘Meet and Greet’ sessions on the Praga stand from 13:15 to 13:45 on Saturday and Sunday.
Also fresh from the Praga Cup, the University of Wolverhampton Racing team led by racing driver Shane Kelly will be on the Praga stand. They will talk to visitors about their engineering courses which give students the opportunity to learn motorsport theory and then get hands-on with a racing car as part of their Praga pit crew.
The Praga stand will also be supported by Praga Karts UK. Their display of championship-winning karts are sure to go down well with younger members of the family with dreams of starting a career in motor racing. Praga Karts ambassadors Monde-Jnr Konini and Alberto Gonzalez will also appear at the event.
Limited numbers of tickets are available to attend Supercar Fest the Runway and can be booked at https://www.supercarfest.co.uk/.
Praga is also offering fans the chance to win one of four pairs of tickets in a giveaway on the official Praga Cars Facebook Page and Praga Cars Instagram. The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 22nd May, so enter soon for the chance to win.
Supercar Fest the Runway Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- 1. The prize is two entry tickets to Supercar Fest the Runway 2022 provided by Praga Cars UK.
- 2. There are four pairs of entry tickets available: two pairs for 28th May plus two pairs for 29th May.
- 3. Entrants must be a UK resident aged 18 and over, as of or before the time of entering.
- 4. The promoter is Praga Cars UK.
- 5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- 6. Employees of Praga Cars UK and their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition are not permitted to enter.
- 7. Entries are only accepted from participants who LIKE the post promoting the competition, FOLLOW Praga’s Instagram or Facebook Page, and TAG a friend in the comments on the competition post found here: https://www.facebook.com/PragaCars/videos/575619097165984/ and here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CdtruwKFf1w/
- 8. Multiple entries from the same person are acceptable provided the entrant tags a different Facebook or Instagram friend within each entry.
- 9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 10. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- 11. The prize can only be redeemed against the event Supercar Fest the Runway 2022.
- 12. The competition opens on Wednesday 18th May and closes at midnight on Sunday 22nd May. After this date no further entries will be admitted.
- 13. The winners will be chosen by random draw by Praga Cars UK on Monday 23rd May 2022.
- 14. The ticket winners will be contacted via social media and must supply their postal address by midnight on Tuesday 24th May to claim their prize.
- 15. If the winner does not respond or supply a postal address by this time, another winner will be selected at random, who will be given 24 hours to reply and provide their postal address.
- 16. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that they provide an accurate postal address and bring the tickets to the event.
- 17. Tickets will be posted on Wednesday 25th May for Next Day Delivery with the Royal Mail.
- 18. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- 19. The prize does not include or cover the costs of travel, meals or accommodation.
- 20. The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s consent.
- 21. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- 22. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 23. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 24. By entering the competition you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions.
- 25. The promoter’s decision is final.
Communications Manager, Praga Cars UK
Marketing and Events, Praga Cars UK
Praga Cup UK contact:
Motorsports Manager, Praga Cars UK
UK sales contact: